Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Killing thumbs

I was excited. I walked out of the store with it carefully cradled in my arms, smelling its yumminess. Thinking of the abundance and joy it was going to give me as we grew together. I brought it home. I nurtured it - put it in a pot and threw some soil at it. I watered it - I think?, didn't I? like, yesterday?  I talked  to it - "you are going to be so yummy when I eat you!"

The little sucker is dying on me. Giving up on our future together already. It has been 3 days, which I think is a new personal record for me. It at least took me a couple of years to kill of all the bamboo we had in the house. This thing is not cooperating with me at all and I think we are done. Going to Caprese heaven before I intended. Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment