Thursday, October 11, 2012

The one where you get to know me!

My little paparazzi (Noah) was following me around the other day, trying to capture the essence that is me. When he didn't turn the camera the wrong way and blinded himself for a good minute, he managed to get some great snapshots.

 Remembering to lock the door in private places was raised to a whole new level. Norman Bates had nothing on this kid when it came to sneaking up on you in certain places!

He then sat down at his light table, pulled out the magnifying glass and spend some time choosing just the right ones. His work was gonna represent!!

I asked him if he was sure......and he was. These three pictures were the ones he wanted to showcase.

So without much further ado, please meet............me.



The angle is what makes this shot!
Take a wild guess?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment